Wednesday 16 March 2011

Tag: Get to know me!

1. Are you named after anyone?
@ Yes, after my godfather, Alexandru Florin.
2. When was the last time you cried?
@ A few hours ago because of my flu.
3. Do you have any kids?
@ No. Only 2 grandchildren.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
@ Sure.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
@ YEEESSSSSSS! EVIL:D
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
@ Yes.
7. Whats your favorite cereal?
@ Don't have one. Usually chocolate cereal or corn cereal.
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
@ Their attitude, their personality and especially cleanliness. 
9. What is your eye color?
@ Light brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
@ Both, depends on the mood.
11. Favorite smells?
@ Floral smells like: hyacinth, tulip and lily of the valley.
12. Summer or winter?
@ Most definitely summer. I hate winter and snow and below 0 degrease. 
13. Computer or television
@ Laptop:P
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
@ Switzerland.
15. Do you have special talents?
@ (evil smile) :)
16. Where were you born?
@ Bucharest
17. What are your hobbies?
@ Dancing, singing, talking to my friends, socializing, make-up, creating, photo shootings, swimming, volleyball and many more
18. Do you have any pets?
@ Had. A female dog Brownie. She is a beagle.
19. Favorite movie?
@ Too many to write here. Lately fav movies: Black Swan, Inception, The Adjustment Bureau, Shutter Island.
20. Do you have any siblings?
@ An older sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
@ I wanted to be a vet or a journalist. I ended up being a journalist :)
22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
@ At the prom in 9th grade, song Nelly&Kelly - Dilemma
23. Movies you dislike.
@ A lot, movies that have a stupid story or bad interpretation.
24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
@ I would like to meet all my followers and all the people that enter my blogspot account at least once. I like to meet and discover new people and different cultures.
25. Who do you tag:
@ Anyone who didn't complete this tag yet.

Hugs,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment